In a Past Life Regression session, we journey backwards in time/space, for you to experience a previous lifetime. The aim of your journey is individual to you; some folks want to get to the root cause of a repeating theme in their life, others to investigate a strange fear or phobia, some to resolve health issues or blocks in this life. There are infinite reasons for investigating the past, and each journey brings healing and empowerment in some manner.
Below are a few examples of how a Past Life Regression session can help you in this lifetime:
- You may receive a message of inspiration or guidance from your past life self, that can help you in this lifetime
- You integrate the lessons of that past life, and become more self-empowered
- Our past lives often have a theme, such as being a healer, teacher, a warrior – this embodied knowledge can help you to explore your chosen life direction today, and can steer you towards your life purpose
- We journey with around another dozen souls, and you can learn who you have lived with before, gaining more of an understanding of your relationship
- With the emotional and physical knowing of your previous lifetime(s) you can let go your fear of death
- With the knowledge you’ve lived before, you can reduce your need to achieve and allow yourself to flow in the rhythm of the universe
Hypnotherapy has been around for a long time; it was used in the Healing Temples of Egypt, and has now become accepted as an effective mainstream method of making change in peoples lives. Unfortunately there are a few myths that are still in many peoples minds about what hypnosis is.
1. The Puppet Myth
You are more aware of your surroundings when in the hypnotic state. When in hypnosis you are accessing your sub conscious mind, it is an active problem solver and is able to access all of your memories.
- You only take yourself into trance if you feel safe
- You can bring yourself back at any time
- You will not give away any secrets
- You are in control
2. The Memory Myth
Stage hypnotists are specially trained to create the illusion that they have control, and create the temporary illusion of forgetfulness in those participants that are open to it. I practice a therapeutic and holistic hypnosis where you are in control.
- Stage hypnosis entertains others, similar to a magician
- Therapeutic hypnosis empowers you
- You will always know where you are
- You will recall everything you choose to
3. The Ignorance Myth
Many people feel they won’t know when they are in a trance state, but in fact you have many signals that let you know
- Body feels heavy & sleepy
- Mind alert & ready to work
- Very aware of your surroundings
- Mild tingling in your extremities
- Lightly fluttering eye lids
- Swallowing more often
4. The Control Freak Myth
Most people think they aren’t hypnotizable, especially self-confessed ‘Control Freaks’. In fact, 95% of people are hypnotizable, and when you decide to take control of your actions, you make it a very powerful tool for change ! Take the Quiz
I invite you to research hypnosis and determine for yourself how safe and natural the process is; visit our links for a starting point. You are always in control and your subconscious mind will not take you anywhere you are not ready to go.
5. The Master Controller Myth
I do not put you into hypnosis, you take yourself into hypnosis ! In fact, no-one can use hypnosis against another’s will. If I was to make a suggestion that you didn’t completely agree with, it would effectively just “bounce off” your mind and you wouldn’t do it !
Really, all hypnosis is self-hypnosis.